A condition of Membership is your "Active Participation" in the Service.
Active Participation is defined as purchasing photo merchandise, including prints and enlargements, through the Service at least once every 365 days.
- If you cease Active Participation for any reason, Les Pros de la Photo may terminate your Membership and your use of the Service, and may remove and discard all information, communications, projects, image files, and other content uploaded by you or otherwise made available within the Service.
Les Pros de la Photo offers free, temporary storage of online photos to Members who maintain Active Participation. Your uploaded photos are stored under the heading “My Projects” in your Membership account.
We define projects in two categories, Print Projects and Photo Boutique Projects
- Print Projects: These projects are limited to the printing of Images on photographic paper. (Prints, Enlargements)
- Traditional photo print projects and uploaded images are kept on our servers for a maximum period of 30 days from the date of commissioning.
- These projects and the uploaded images are subject to deletion after 30
- Print projects timeline can be extended for an extra 30-day period.
- Photo Boutique Projects: The projects covered here are projects initiated to produce photobooks, home decoration, photo gifts, calendars and greeting cards.
- Non ordered Photo boutique projects and uploaded images are kept on our servers for a period of 12 months that can be extended.
- Ordered Photo boutique projects and uploaded images are kept on our servers for a period of 36 months that can be extended.
- A date marker in your Photo account project manager shows the expiration date for each project.
- All Boutique Projects can be reinitiated for a period of 6 months
- The project expiration date is underlined in the manager with a green marker, when the project enters the scheduled period before it is deleted.
- To prolong a project, click on the “Extend” button located at the right of the project description in the Project Manager.
- If you have not ordered any product during the last 365 days, you will have to reinitiate the projects you wish to save.
- Reinitiating a project will extend the photos and the project work for an additional 6 months.
- If a project is not reinitiated, the project is considered inactive.
- After 12 months of inactivity, a project can be deleted automatically.
- When you upload a photo to our service, the original resolution and format of your content may be modified depending upon the product format selected. Further, if you upload a photo with very high resolution, we may, at our discretion, down-sample the Content.
- You should always save your original content and make copies on your personal system. You should not use our Service as a repository for your content.